BLOG DUKE AMIENE REV

Sabtu, Ogos 02, 2008

Do I Have To Fill In The Blank?

Do I Have To?
by Amiene Rev (c) 2008

Readers, this is a very-very bad question. Do you mind to read it? Read it on your own risk. What is the risk? Let us see some situations:

CASE 1:
You see a cat, crying for help in a deep river. You can't swim. What will you do? Do you try to save that cat?

CASE 2:
You see a child, crying for help in a deep river. You can't swim. What will you do? Do you try to save that child?

CASE 3:
You and your friend were caught by a killer. The killer ask, "I will let only one of you alive, while the other die. Who want to live?"

What is you decision? Do you have to say. "I want to live." or "I want to die?"

CASE 4:
Your loving wife/husband was get caught by a killer. The killer ask you to kill your best friend, or else your wife/husband will die.

What will you do? Do you have to let your friend or your loving one to die?

CASE 5:
You see a news broadcasting in a television, about the citizen of other country are dying because of war. What will you do? Do you have to help them or just let them dying on their own business, while you do and walk your life on.

Ask yourselves, "What will I do?" and "Do I have to?"

There are many answers to above question. But only one will work the best, while the other will cause you to regret. And what is your best answer and what will make you regret? That's is also depend on what do you have to do based on your decision.


NOTE: This is another entry I made for Sundayscribblings. Still, practicing my English.